Whatsapp Payment Feature: There are many discussions about WhatsApp payment feature among WhatsApp users on the internet these days. Many WhatsApp users have got updates for the Whatsapp UPI feature, so many users are also there who have not been able to get this feature yet.
Talking about WhatsApp payment, sources told an agency that many users have received this update on Whatsapp Beta. But it is wrong to think that this feature has gone live in India for all WhatsApp users. He further said that when the Whatsapp payment feature will be fully live, it will be officially announced.
To get WhatsApp payment feature:
First of all, you need to know which of your friends’ WhatsApp has got the UPI payment. After that, you have to ask the user to send money to your account. When he makes the payment, he will have a pop-up message that another user does not have this feature. After that, you will have to launch your app again. Now the payment feature will be live in your app.
Whatsapp recently released the beta version of the payment feature android ios just recently. Many banks, including HDFC, Axis, SBI, Yes Bank, can take advantage of this feature. Customers of many banks including the bank can take advantage of this feature to make money transactions. Whatsapp was testing this feature for a long time.
Since the introduction of this feature, it can be difficult for mobile wallet companies such as Patiala, Free charges, because a large number of users are now resorting to these apps to transfer money.
A process to send money :
1. First of all, users will have to go to their friend’s Whatsapp homepage.
2. After this, the user has to click on the attachment icon.
3. After that you will see a payment option, you have to click it.
4. After this, you will receive an alert that your friend does not have this fate but in reality, you have given your friend the right to use this feature.
5. After this, you will be able to see payment options in Whatsapp settings.
6. Similarly, you can invite your friends to this feature.
It is worth noting that WhatsApp owned by WhatsApp is more than 200 million users in India and in July last year, Whatsapp got permission from the government to pay the UPA. This feature of WhatsApp is being considered by Google’s app like App, Phone Pay, Hike, and Bhima.